Become a Member
The Center for Holocaust, Human Rights & Genocide Education at Brookdale Community College recognizes you as an important partner in our mission. After almost four decades of reaching out to the community, our services have never been in greater demand. Teachers, principals and community organizations look to Chhange for help as they respond to the difficult times in which we find ourselves. Schools are experiencing an increase in bullying and bias, as racism rears its ugly head with greater frequency. Current crises in other nations like the Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Burma (Myanmar) also demand our attention. We cannot stand by in silence.
We are making a difference in our community. But we cannot continue to do so without your support. We urge you to join us at whatever membership level is most comfortable for you. Affirm your personal commitment to the mission of Chhange. Help us reach our goals.
Your membership helps us put on events such as the annual Holocaust Educators Conference and programs such as the 75th Anniversary of Kindertransport, Invisible Children: Child Soldiers, the 75th Anniversary of Kristallnacht and the Genocide in Rwanda. Membership also helps support our community outreach efforts with In-School Programming, Films and Lectures at Brookdale Community College, and The Generations, an outreach program to descendants of Holocaust survivors.
Benefits of Membership
- Programs, films, scholars’ lectures and trips – at reduced rates or at no charge
- Notice of ongoing programs, updates on current genocidal situations, invitations to special events, our Annual Review
- Availability of our extensive collection of books, media, research files and curricula on Holocaust, genocide and human rights issues
- $25 - Individual
- $50 - Family
- $75 - Contributing
- $100 - Sustaining
- $360 - Benefactor
- $1,000 - Circle of Supporters
- $1,800 - Life Membership, payable over five years OR in a single payment
We also gratefully accept donations. All donations are tax-deductible.
There are three easy ways to become a member of Chhange:
- Membership form -- Fill out our membership form and mail in with your check.
NOTE: You can fill out the form online and print out the completed form or print out the blank form and fill it in by hand.
- Call the Center at (732) 224-1889.