Become a Member
The Center for Holocaust, Human Rights & Genocide Education at Brookdale Community College recognizes you as an important partner in our mission. As we begin our fourth decade of reaching out to the community, our services have never been in greater demand. Teachers, principals and community organizations request our help as they respond to the difficult times in which we find ourselves. Schools are experiencing an increase in bullying and bias, as racism rears its ugly head with greater frequency. Current crises in other nations like the Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Burma (Myanmar) also demand our attention. We cannot stand by in silence as human lives are destroyed.
We are making a difference in our community. But we cannot continue to do that without your support. We urge you to join us at whatever membership level is most comfortable for you.
Membership enables you to:
- Attend programs, films, scholars’ lectures and trips – at reduced rates or no charge
- Receive notice of ongoing programs, updates on current genocidal situations, invitations to special events, our Annual Review
- Borrow from our extensive collection of books, media, research files and curricula on Holocaust, genocide & human rights issues
- Affirm your personal commitment to our mission
- Membership is for one year, June 1-May 31
Types of membership
- $25 - Individual
- $50 - Family
- $75 - Contributing
- $100 - Sustaining
- $360 - Benefactor
- $1,000 - Corporate Membeship
- $1,800 - Life Membership, payable over 5 years OR in a single payment
We have special memberships for teachers. Click here for more information.
We also gratefully accept donations. All donations are tax-deductible.
There are three easy ways to become a member of the Center:
- We now accept payment through Paypal. Select your membership from the menu below and click on the "Pay Now" link.
- Click here to fill out our membership form and mail in with your check.
NOTE: You can fill out the form online and then print it out or print out the blank form and fill it in by hand.
Call the Center at (732) 224-1889.