This multi-session program specifically addresses bias incidents and hate speech occurring in the school community. Working in partnership with the school administration, counseling and faculty, Chhange will tailor this program to meet the needs of the individual students involved.
Sessions may include:
- Prejudging others
- Recognizing hate in our community
- Understanding our Behavior in our School Community
- The Human Story of the Holocaust and Genocide
- Interactive meeting with Holocaust/Genocide survivors
- Step into my Shoes: meeting young people from minority groups
- Reflection and Responsibility - My role and responsibility in making our school community a safe and welcoming place.
Chhange educates, inspires, and empowers individuals to stand up to injustice.