- Educate about the Holocaust, genocide, and human rights
- Promote the elimination of racism, antisemitism, and all forms of prejudice
- Develop outstanding, creative programs and activities regarding these crucial human issues
Chhange strongly condemns the ongoing, escalating antisemitism locally, nationally, and globally.
Since 1979, Chhange (Center for Holocaust, Human Rights & Genocide Education) has been actively combatting antisemitism and all forms of hate. In Chhange’s 44-year history, we have never witnessed this unconscionable level of broad-scale global violence specifically targeted against Jews. In a Senate hearing held on 10/31/23, FBI Director Christopher Wray warned that antisemitism is reaching “historic levels” in the United States.
Therefore, Chhange is:
- Providing new educational programming for teachers, administrators, and community members with tools to confront antisemitism, propaganda, degrading language and behavior, as well as building understanding and empathy for the Jewish people, and
- Meeting with community role models, including clergy, civic, and corporate leaders, to create a united front against demoralizing and dehumanizing behavior toward any and all victimized groups.
Please contact Chhange for additional support. Join us, learn with us, and be active in advancing this urgent initiative.
“The rise of antisemitism anywhere is a threat to people everywhere. Thus, in fighting antisemitism we fight for the future of all humanity.”
Former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan