The Generations: Descendants of Holocaust Survivors
The Generations: Descendants of Holocaust Survivors, a dynamic group of second and third generation members, plans and implements activities and resources specifically related to the descendant experience.
Chhange functions as a home to all members of The Generations, and arranges programs and outings of mutual interest, group discussions, book/film clubs, and staff-led journeys “In Search of Roots” to survivors’ hometowns and more...
Chhange invites all descendants to join us in our work to preserve, honor and carry out the survivors’ legacy. Training, guidance and support will be provided.
Help Preserve Survivors’ Histories
- Share your family history in schools
- Accompany/transport survivors who share testimony
- Submit archival materials for preservation by Chhange
- Serve as exhibit docents
- Record your family history
- Attend relevant workshops and conferences
Chhange educates, inspires, and empowers individuals to stand up to injustice.